POLICIES AND UPDATES
These are my scheduling, cancellation, and payment policies. You will also find office updates here, including COVID-19 related office changes and rules.
COVID-19 Updates and Procedures
In order to continue providing the highest standard of care, we have implemented additional protocols to help minimize the spread of COVID-19 in our office. Also, following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance, these are a few of the recommended precautions that should be practiced when visiting businesses as they reopen. Please note the specific changes for visiting our office below.
The Department of Health Services encourages protecting yourself while visiting businesses by wearing a mask for your protection. This is your choice and is not a requirement to receive a service in our office. I will be working in a mask as much as possible, but please understand that may change throughout the day, so consider this when scheduling. Please feel free to reach out to me with any concerns on this subject.
Maintain social distancing, to the extent possible. (See office protocols below that help enforce this).
If you are at higher risk for severe illness, you should avoid visiting any businesses not absolutely necessary. People at higher risk for severe illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions.
1. As always, if you are sick, have been exposed to others who are sick, or have any suspicions that you may be getting sick, please stay home and reschedule.
2. After every appointment, the individual treatment rooms, common areas, and surfaces are cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized according to CDC standards.
3. The CDC and State guidelines for reopening businesses require maintaining social distancing by minimizing groups of people in waiting areas and operating on as limited capacity as possible. For this reason, I ask that you please wait in your vehicle before your appointment. I will text you when I am ready for you to come in. Please wash your hands before your treatment.
4. Only the person receiving a service is allowed to come in. No spouses, children, or friends waiting inside.
5. All of us who work in the office are continuing to practice strict social distancing outside of the office to minimize spread.
6. I will temporarily not be doing face massage, unless requested. If requested, I will need to leave the room to wash my hands and put on gloves before working on your face. This is for my protection and yours.
Please do not come in if you answer yes to either of the following questions:
1. Have you come into close contact with someone who has a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
2. Do you have any of the following: fever (over 100.4) or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, or sore throat?
Unwind Therapeutics LLC Policies and Fees
I. Treatment Fees
· 30 Minute Massage- $40
· 40 Minute Massage- $50
· 60 Minute Massage- $70
· 75 Minute Massage- $85
· 90 Minute Massage- $100
· 120 Minute Massage- $130
· 30 Minute Foot Massage with exfoliation- $45
· Hydrating or Detoxifying Body Wrap- $85
II. Payment Policies
Full payment is due at time of service. Cash, check, Zelle, or Venmo accepted. $25 returned check fee.
Gift Cards/Gift Certificates
Gift certificates/cards are redeemable for full priced services only. They cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts. Gift certificate funds can only be used for retail purchases in certain situations.
III. Office Policies
Appointment cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment time or a $35 fee will be due at your next appointment. If you fail to cancel your appointment and do not show up at the scheduled appointment time, payment at full price is required.
If you are late for your appointment, that amount of time will be deducted from your massage and payment at full price is still required.
I am dedicated to providing top-quality service. Protecting your privacy is important and I follow many procedures to safeguard the information included in your files. All health information is strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third party unless requested, in writing, that I do so.
Right of Refusal
I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. This includes, but is not limited to, requests for treatment or services that are outside of my scope of practice. I will exercise this right if anyone arrives for treatment under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs; I reserve the right to charge for the session time, whether or not services were rendered, if I so choose.